Wednesday 27 November 2013

One More Beer - my attempt

Hey I'm back with some more sculpting! I've been super busy the last week coming up with this!
I learned Maya's nHair when maya couldn't handle a geo based on the FiberMesh and I'm glad cause now I have another skill under my belt. At the time I was going insane with frustration cause I did teach myself through some trial and error. I mean look at that hair in the 3rd top image in that compilation. that hair is majestic. otherwise I got tons of things out of this project and wish it just showed better in the final render.

Below is my Zbrush Sculpt I did of the viking, I used a few material types that didn't transfer to maya either, I spoke to my instructor and I will be looking at maya's mib_grayball shaders. If you're wondering where his legs are it's because they're not shown in the shot and I like to be as efficient as possible....... not because I'm lazy. lol

-J
 






1 comment: